Deep Creek Enterprises LLC has managed properties of all types from residential, multi-family, and commercial since 2002.
We are a family business who also manages our own properties. Our services include;
Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate
- Perform detailed inspection and documentation of the interior and exterior including photos and videos
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI, as well as give a quote for services based on detail assessment of the property
- Research comparative properties and rental rates and give a professional assessment of rental rates in the area. Rental rates will vary on a number of factors. Our detailed report will give you a quality analysis
- Have an open discussion with the owners about different policies such as allowing pets, smoking, etc and give the best advice based on our experience
- Install a lock box, and provide chaperoning to potential renters or buyer
Market the property for rent
- Prepare home for rent
- Clean home and optimize interior appeal and make any necessary repairs or upgrades based on a detailed question answer meeting with the buyer
- Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal, and make recommendations for decreasing maintenance costs
- Create a marketing plan and then pursue an effective marketing campaign.
- Our own high ranking rental websites and publications
- Paid and free rental listing websites
- Print publications
- Work with other realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant
- Provide a 24-hour hot-line where prospective tenants can listen to detailed information about the property
- Use an FM broadcaster for the property that potential buyers can listen to a detail report about the property by tuning in to a local FM radio station that is within a short proximity to the home.
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
- Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend.
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Collection applications with application fee
Tenant Screening and Selection
- Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc.
- Grade tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria
- Inform tenants who were turned down
Tenant Move In
- Draw up leasing agreement
- Confirm move in date with tenant
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first months rent and security deposit
- Receiving rent
- Hunting down late payments
- Sending out pay or quit notices
- Enforcing late fees
- Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action
- Representing owner in court
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit
- Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide an network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Leaf and snow removal
- Removing trash and debris
- Maintain and monitor a 24 hour emergency repair hot-line
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
If your property is in need of security, we provide inhouse security and surveillance solutions.
We offer the following solutions
- Lock boxes
- Magnetic locks
- Security gates
- bio-metric security technology
- Video surveillance, with remote viewing via your cell phone if requested
- 24 hour onsite security personnel
- Home automation, which can be helpful if the home is un-occupied. Includes remote light, appliance and utility control.
Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property’s condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- Put the property back on the market for rent
This isn’t intended to be a comprehensive list of property management services, but it should give you a fair idea of the scope of a property management company’s activities
We cater our services to the needs of each client. For a free consultation call us at 808-206-7399
Or write us at; email@example.com